Follow along this jazzercise workout to bring out all your nostalgic feelings.
Jazzercise Fit & Physical 1986 VHS
Aerobics exercises temporarily boost your heart rate and breathing. For example, think of walking, biking, running and swimming. These workouts help keep your heart, lungs and circulatory systems healthy.
Let’s Put Together Your 80s Inspired Jazzercise Outfit
- Find the Perfect Leotard and add a belt
- Get yourself some leg warmers
- Not warmed up yet? Add a slouchy sweatshirt!
- Wear cool 80s Hair-Do
- Add a scrunchie to that hair-do
- Put on those high cut fitness briefs over some spandex pants
- Leg warmers too hot? Put on some scrunchy socks
- Add some white aerobics sneakers
- Get that stretchy fitness headband
- Color Scheme: ALL the neon
- Top it all off with a wild print
Your Final Look
Want to know more about the 80s? Check out our Remember When, Yearbook, Pages of Time and Rewind KardLets! In these you will find topics such as, top music and movies, national news, events, hottest “IT” couples, sports events, trivia and more!